Definition of business cases where there is a need of putting in place practices, mechanisms and technologies for stating data sharing agreements and for enforcing the related policies. The description of business uses cases is the starting point for defining user and system requirements both for the reference architecture and for components supporting specific functions required by the use cases.
Validation of the reference architecture, defined in WP3, through the realization of pilot systems that implement the most fundamental aspects of the business cases and exercise the reference architecture.
Validation and use of the infrastructure and services provided by WP6 giving feedback about performance and general functioning of them. Description of work and
- D.7.1. Definition of Pilot requirements
- D.7.2. Design of the Pilot Products – First Release
- D.7.3. Pilot Product for Public Administration
- D.7.4. Pilot Product for Health
- D.7.5. Pilot Product for Mobile
- D.7.6. First Test Plan & Evaluation of Pilot Products
- D.7.7. Final Pilot Products
- D.7.8. Revised Test Plan & Evaluation of Pilot Products